7/27/2014

What's Incoming 27/07/2014

Hey Everybody! On Monday 28/07/14 expect a Gameplay video of Aliens: Colonial Marines uploaded to my YouTube channel with commentary. Then on 1/08/14 expect a Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon video again with commentary uploaded to my YouTube channel for you to see.

In between those dates expect a few levels of Return to Castle Wolfenstein to be uploaded whenever I have the chance to that is. And yes some of the Wolfenstein videos will include commentary but not all will, please show your support by Subscribing using the button to the right. By subscribing you are letting me know that people are watching my videos and take an interest in what I am doing.

or use this link and check out a few videos before doing

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiuOjD-ebo5zFVf2k6IUrWg

No comments:

Post a Comment